Monday, November 9, 2009

omg

Holy moley! I just performed what had become the most fruitless task of my day: checked over old blog posts to see if anyone had commented. Guess what? People have been here.
I freaked. I ran around in a couple of poorly defined circles and shrieked down to Husband "Two people read my BUH-LOG!!!" You guys (if you came back and if you didn't I totally understand), I read your blogs all the time! I really admire the stuff you do and love reading the stuff you write. I feel like I'm at camp in third grade and my awesome counselor just told me I make really good bubble letters. It is a really great, childlike kind of happiness. Or maybe a doglike happiness:
So thank you for being so nice!
On my camera (but not yet in my computer), I have some new pictures of my little sewing space, which is newly and fantastically tidy. I idiotically forgot to take Before pictures. I always forget the Before pictures! You think I'd have learned after being the agent of so many dramatic disaster-to-acceptably-organized changes. And dear God, I love before and after pictures. Anyway, I took a photo of some of the scraps I picked up off the floor, but that doesn't really give the sense of chaos I managed to tame in only six hours last week... Right, so eventually I will put up those pictures.
Thank you. Bye, actual blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment