Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Blog,

Today I have to make up for some recent setbacks. Some of my setbacks have been good (like getting lots of subbing jobs) and some have been bad (like "go ahead, order that second pitcher of margaritas!"). But they have all contributed to a stall-out in my productivity. I am so close to finishing the toaster cover, even though it's going to have some surrrious wrinkles on the lining. And that baby quilt is all happening, lined up and ready to be assembled as soon as I assemble the necessary motivation to put it the eff together.
Anyway, I'm writing to make it official that my productivity is back on track. I thought if I told somebody about it, it might make me less likely to watch "Battlestar Gallactica" and more likely to get up there to the sewing room and sew like the wind!
That's really all I've got to say. The coffee I'm drinking hasn't done its job of sweeping out my cobwebs, but it's doing its best.
Love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment